PBE Games on DriveThruRPG

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shift Change

I'm going to be slowing my posting schedule here for the next few weeks. There are a couple reasons for the change. First, I'm feeling a little burned out right now, and a short break will do me some good. Second, it's Spring, and the weather is excellent, so I'm going to get out and enjoy it while I can. I was quite the slug this Winter and I really need to get out and get some exercise! Third, I've started a second blog, which is consuming some of my writing energies.

I've been maintaining a five to six posts a week pace for over a year now. I expect to drop this to three or four posts a week for the next month or so. Don't worry, the blog isn't going away! I already have a couple weeks of posts queued up, and expect to maintain that lead with a slower pace of posting. As Spring turns to Summer I expect things will pick back up to the usual five to six posts a week pace.

Image

4 comments:

Timeshadows said...

Perfectly understandable.

Allods looks interesting.
--Too bad (good thing?) my system isn't up to spec to run it.
---Enjoy it. :D

Charisma said...

Your second blog? You blog cheater!

Seriously, posting 3 or 4 times a week? That seems pretty good to me.

Alex Schroeder said...

I just quit two campaigns reducing my gaming from 12/month to 10/month. The sun is out and I want to see it! Go, summer! :)

Mark Thomas said...

Yeah summer is a big draw for me. I want to get outside and do more hiking/biking this year.

I could probably maintain the 5-6 / week pace, but I don't think I'd be happy with the results. This way I can keep both blogs rolling and not get burned out on either. :)