Attempts to identify the magical properties of the item will reveal:
- Legendary accuracy and damage enhancement.
- Epic evocation and alteration magic.
- Epic divine magic.
- Epic protection magic.
- The Seraphim Sword radiates good.
- Epic damage and accuracy bonus.
- Legendary damage and accuracy bonus versus undead and infernal beings.
- The pearly glow given off by the sword repels undead, infernal beings, and summoned creatures, hedging them away from the bearer (10 foot radius).
- Heavenly Flare - Thrice per day the bearer may call down a bolt of pure divine energy that strikes everything within a 60 foot radius. Undead and infernal beings within the area suffer Epic damage and are blinded for 3-6 rounds. The bearer and their allies are healed for a Good amount.
- Seraphim's Wing - Twice per day the bearer can sprout ghostly magical wings, allowing them to fly with Superb speed and skill. The wings last 1 hour.
- Pure Cutting - When invoked the next blow struck by the blade will release a searing bolt of pure white energy, cutting through any object up to 10 feet in diameter. Mundane objects cannot withstand this blow, though magical items may resist (Legendary toughness test). This power can be invoked once per day.
edit: minor typo fix.