- About Stats - This article talks about how I'm describing items and lays out some numbers to go with the descriptive words I use. It also offers up links to the game systems that gave rise to this descriptor system.
- Indomitable Banner - This item should have been part of the War! RPG Blogger Carnival. Unfortunately it was a couple months too early.
- Necklace of Feathers - This was one of the first posts I wrote that drew real live comments. It must be good right?
- Blue Rock Springs - This was an early encounter effort that passed in silence. I liked the idea, but in retrospect I suspect it was too long to draw people in. What do you think?
- Guards and Wards - I've always liked protective magical devices. In most game systems magic users are glass cannons. If I were a glass cannon I'd want some cover!
- Warping Door - I don't recall exactly where this idea came from. It sprang to life full formed in my brain. I suspect it was inspired by some combination of playing Guild Wars, watching SG-1, and scotch...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
In today's article I look back through some old articles and pick out a few of my favorites. There are two reasons for doing this. I'm following along with Pro Blogger's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog and today's exercise is about interlinking. The second, more important reason: it's a rainy gray Monday morning and I feel lazy.