Sunlash has the following characteristics:
- Good damage and accuracy bonus.
- Great damage and accuracy bonus versus undead creatures.
- Radiates light in a 60 foot radius, equivalent to normal daylight in all respects. At will.
- Sunburst - when a critical strike is achieved in combat the gold ball affixed to the weapon shoots forth two to six beams of solar energy, striking random targets within 60'. The beams have the following effects:
- Undead foes are seared for Great damage and blinded for four rounds. Blindness can be avoided with a Good resist check
- Other foes are seared for Average damage and blinded for two rounds. Blindness can be avoided with a Good resist check
- Allies are blinded for one round unless they make a Good resist check.
- Solar Storm - Thrice per day the wielder can call down a 20 diameter beam of pure solar energy from the heavens, striking a target of their choice within 300 feet. Any creature within the area of effect takes Good damage from the solar energies released (undead creatures take Great damage). This power can only be invoked outdoors between sunrise and sunset. Clouds and weather do not interfere with this power.