The initial effect of the curse is to cause the victim to doubt any major decision they make. As the power of the curse grows physical effects manifest themselves: sleepless nights, overly cautious behavior, and a shaken demeanor become the norm. The victim becomes less and less sure of themselves as the curse's influence spreads to even minor choices.
- Hindsight - The victim reviews past choices, wondering if their decision was the correct one.
- Infinite Delay - Rather than make a decision, choices are delayed. And delayed and delayed.
- Sleepless Nights - The victim spends their night tossing and turning, mulling over choices past and future. Even the decision to get out of bed and do something useful becomes a momentous choice.
- Shaken Hands - A choice made, the victim is so nervous in its pursuit that their hand shake uncontrollably.
- Flip Flopping - Choices made are reconsidered and revised. Decisions last no more than a week, usually less than a day.