PBE Games on DriveThruRPG

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Inspiration...

Inspiration comes from a lot of different places. Lately this site has been producing some great, inspirational photographs of abandoned places. From the site's about page:

"This site, started in 2002, is basically an account of the various abandonments I have explored and the photographs I have taken. I have become quite interested in the history of many of these places, and include a short summary of each location from whatever sources I could find. This site was originally going to focus mainly on photography, but many people seem to express an interest in the act of exploring, so descriptions of the images and personal accounts of the trips made their way into the site, although I'm by no means a great writer."


Definitely worth a peek.

3 comments:

Timeshadows said...

Thanks. :)

Geek Ken said...

Frequently I scour for images when writing blog posts. This is an excellent find. Thanks tons for sharing.

Mark Thomas said...

Glad to be of service. I bookmarked that site a long time ago, and it recently came back to life. There's some really great imagery for any sort of near-modern or post-apocalyptic game there.