- Horrid Minions introduced Fungal Brains and Zombies, creatures that appeared in the Brother's Revenge adventure arc.
- Mishta's Mouse is a magically constructed familiar.
- Velvet Worms are creepy nocturnal worms inspired by a real life creature.
- Deadly Maladies introduced a couple nasty parasitic organisms from an old tropical dungeon game.
- Mishta's Stalker is a deadly serpent construct.
- The Gunja are restless undead spirits, intent on achieving final peace.
- The Tomb Guardian is a magical construct designed to use an adventurer's own body against them.
- Another creature based on real life, Giant Shrews are just nasty.
- The Crevice Creature is a lurking aquatic horror.
- Snow Monkeys are primitive primates suitable for cold northern climates.
- The Carnivorous Water Lily was something I used in my One Page Dungeon entry from 2009.
- The Demon Spawner is a malevolent demonic being that uses mind-controlling parasitic worms.
- The Venomous Water Spider was another creature from my One Page Dungeon.
- The desert dwelling, burrowing Sand Diggers are suitable for any hot and dry setting.
- The Malevolent Head is alive, sort of.
- If you're in need of a minor demonic summoning, then Hell Crows might fit the bill.
- Awww what a cute puppy! When the puppy is a Serpent Dog, not so much.
- The gigantic but decentralized Carnifungus can serve as both creature and locale.
Finally, no bestiary would be complete without my favorite monsters!
So there you have it, the first six months of 2009. I was expecting to finish off the entire year in one article, but the list is longer than I thought. I'll get the next part up soon!