Anyone brave enough to wear these vile gloves gains the following powers and abilities:
- Any necromantic magic performed by the wearer gains two ranks of potency.
- The wearer can control unintelligent undead, and communicate with intelligent varieties. Up to a dozen unintelligent creatures can be given simple orders, while intelligent undead will be favorably disposed toward the wearer unless there is reason for them to be hostile.
- Necrotic Touch - the wearer can, at will, drain one rank of vitality from any target (melee touch attack required) and convert it to restorative energy, healing an Average wound. Drained vitality is recovered at the rate of one rank per hour, and anyone fully drained dies, then rises from the dead as a zombie under the control of the wielder. Zombies created in this way last until destroyed.
- Raise Undead - thrice per day the wearer can raise any recent corpse as a skeleton or zombie under their control. Undead created in this way last until destroyed.
- The gloves expand to cover more of the wearer's body. Each time this effect occurs the area covered expands by a palm-sized area.
- The wearer gains the ability to control one additional unintelligent undead.
- The wearer gains a one rank reaction bonus to all interactions with intelligent undead.
- The wearer gains a dependency on Necrotic Touch, requiring one use of the ability each day or lose one rank of vitality.
edit: minor formatting and editing